Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Msgr. George J. Ziskovsky, S.T.D., L.S.S.c.

Rev. and dear Monsignor:

Dad and grandpa always spoke of you with reverence. Mom knew you, too. As I kid I saw you pictured in the sanctuary in their wedding photos wearing your mantelletta. And in their wedding video grandma was happy to chat with you.

My pastor knew you, too. You had studied in Rome at the Gregorian and lived in the French casa del clero on the Via Giovanna d'Arco. You were from a small town in Minnesota in the Diocese of Saint Paul. You always inspired me and you're a soul I never even met.

As I continue to study the sacred science I ask for your holy intercession, as well as for the same from all men in whose footsteps I now follow. Decisive decisions will be made within the the next few days. Dogma and where? Please pray for me in your charity!

I've already been a full-time college student for nine years; how can I pay more?

Asking for your prayers and priestly blessing I assure you I will remember you at my Mass and ask the Father of Mercies to have pity upon your soul and to grant you life everlasting.

I also pray for the intercession of Thomas Garrity whom you knew, too. May you both shine forever.

In Christo Mariaque,

J.P. Sonnen

N.B. Kind Christians may support my tuition with help sent here:

JPSonnen
406 St. Peter St.
St. Paul, MN 55102

Grazie a tutti voi (thanks to everybody)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh for goodness sakes, get a job after 9 years of sucking off the teets of others. you should be ashamed, taking food right out of the mouths of the poor by your own self centered begging.

Anonymous said...

Mean spirited comment.