Saturday, August 22, 2009

A thank you for donations: your generosity keeps this blogger in Rome...

In a time of world recession...

Yesterday in the mail arrived a parcel...with relics of Pius XII Pont. Max.!

Many thanks to the generous priest from Sugar Land who sent these wonderful treasures.

And many thanks to the very generous priest from Spokane for his continual generosity which keeps me afloat in Rome.

And many thanks to the very generous priest from Dublin for his continual generosity which keeps me afloat in Rome.

And many thanks to the very generous priest from London for his generosity.

And many thanks to all of the clergy and layfolk who have given to support my being in Rome.

The best I can do is pray for your blessed souls at each and every holy shrine I find myself in.

And special thanks, too, to the NC family who supports us in our studies and to all others.

Thanks, guys!

And to anybody else who would like to give to keep this blog in operation from Rome, a hearty thank you before I return!

JPSonnen
406 St. Peter St.
St. Paul, MN 55102

Let us pray!

No comments: