Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Everybody has a favorite pasta dish: penne alla norcina...


And this is mine!

Catholic moms bake with your kids.

Allow your daughters into the kitchen to cook with you - enable them to enjoy cooking.

Guys, when you get to college and grad school at least begin to cook and you might even get good at it.

The Catholic family is to eat together - every night, around the table. Dad leads the prayer. Everybody thanks mom for the wonderful spread. No toys at the table. No fighting. Manners are to be imparted. Kids clean up after with dad. Dad keeps the peace with force when the kids act up at the table. Mealtime is to be a time of peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Sonnen,

This is my first post on your blog even though I have been reading it since I found it from my friend's blog.

I just want to say that I was wondering what to make for supper tonight...I've been eating Chili for the last three days. I tried this dish you mentioned and I can tell why it's your favourite. Easy and very, very tasty.

Thank you for posting it. I will definitely be adding this recipe to my regular menu.

Regards,

Ann

Terry Nelson said...

You are a delight! You make me laugh.

Carley said...

Looks good John but mushrooms are not my fav! :)

Anonymous said...

This looks sooooo delicious! Could you please post the recipe?

BAMK

John Paul Sonnen said...

It's cheap and easy:

penne (pasta)

panna (cream)

salsiccia (pig sausage)