Sunday, January 18, 2009

Donations: pecuniary generosity...

All generosity counts. But pecuniary generosity (along with prayers!) counts a little extra!

Many thanks to the two beautiful souls who sent yours truly donations for Christmas! This was in answer to my appeal made just before Christmas and it made a big difference - thank you! These two blessed souls shine and I carry their private intentions in my heart to the tombs of the blessed Apostles.

The cancelling of debt is a big deal. It's expensive to live in Europe and and now the tourist industry is in a huge slump. Thank you to all for your support!

Union of prayers and much love from the Holy City,

JPSonnen
406 St. Peter St.
St. Paul, MN 55102

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PayPal, John, PayPal. Help us so that we can help you. And to h...eaven with those who critizise you for having a PayPal account.

Raphaela said...

I second that PayPal request. I can't remember the last time I saw, or wrote, or cashed, a cheque here in Europe! These days even my local bank branch barely knows how to handle one if they're asked to.

So get that PayPal button up already, OK?