Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pray and the Lord will answer you...

Everyone needs a sister-in-law like mine. She sends me the best links and so proves she knows me better than anyone else (feels good to have such a friend like this in the world!).

And, if you ever thought the Lord doesn't answer all your prayers, then think again and this just in from thecatholicspirit.com:

"With this column, I am announcing some exciting new developments at the archdiocesan Chancery. I have assigned Father Kevin McDonough as pastor of the Church of the Incarnation/Sagrado Corazón in Minneapolis, along with continuing pastoral care for the Church of St. Peter Claver in St. Paul. At the same time, I have appointed Father Lee Piché, presently pastor of the Church of All Saints in Lakeville, as moderator of the curia, vicar general and pastor of the Church of St. Andrew in St. Paul."

Last time I heard news this good the Twins won the World Series in '91!

3 comments:

Lefdawg said...

Praise God that Fr.K.McDonough is outta there and into a parish! Now Father Piche...I'm not sure who he is but he is a good priest right? That name sounds so familiar. Anyway, sounds like this Archbishop is worlds better already than the good ol' Harry Fynn! I pray that Archbishop Neinstedt will clean up St.Kate's as well!

Ananias said...

I just came across your blog. Wonderful things you're putting on here, and I'll be sure to check back in.

Remember Charity on the comments. There may be more to come and we need to keep ourselves focused on being Christ at all times. Gloating isn't going to help save any souls.

Ananias said...

I just came across your blog. Wonderful things you're putting on here, and I'll be sure to check back in.

Remember Charity on the comments. There may be more to come and we need to keep ourselves focused on being Christ at all times. Gloating isn't going to help save any souls.