Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thank you for donations!

Just yesterday we had the privilege of attending a baptism in the Vatican Basilica according to the preconciliar Rituale Romanum. It was a joy, and the second such baptism I've attended in St. Peter's the last year (since the promulgation of Summorum Pontificum). In short, all is upbound.

Each day more spent in Rome I feel gratitude to the many who have kept me here as a graduate student through this time of the weak U.S. dollar. Thank you to the priests! Those who have donated to me via this blog have been few, but have been priests - and the best priests! Their many acts of kindness are a testimony to their spirit, true faith and their signature benevolence for the lay flock. They have the cura animarum and we are all grateful to be under them. Many thanks as always!

To these priests: one saint laboring in Ireland, two others in the United States and even one on a U.S. Navy ship, vi ringrazio and I carry your intentions in my heart!

No comments: