Here's a little piece of history. This past May, for the first time since the Soviets closed this Catholic parish in the Far East of Russia so many years ago, the marble crucifix which survived the 1917 Revolution was placed back in the sancuary of this lovely little parish overlooking the Sea of Japan.
As one can see, much more work is yet to be carried out in the redecoration of the church. Faithful to the Gothic design, one can see the pillars again topped by capitals as well as the new brick wall (this way an ambulatory is being created behind the presbytery). Be a part of the this eager restoration today: www.vladmission.org .