Welcome to the Rome headquarters of the Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Petri! It's the parish church of Saint Gregory the Great (http://www.fssp-roma.org/en/welcome.htm)!
After several months the scaffolding is now gone and this is the restored it! Once upon a time, this was just a dark Roman alley with a hidden treasure at the end of it. But now it's all been restored and so we thank our Blessed Lord and rejoice in Latin: "Oremus pro benefactoribus nostris!"
Anyone want to donate $6,000 for the proposed project for the installation of new interior lighting in the church (the current lighting dates mainly from the year 1929)! Write to the pastor, Rev. Joseph Kramer, FSSP!