Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Our entreaty to God: financial assistance...

While enjoying some nice Laziale bianco (goes great with antipasti, primi piatti e pesce) and some Spanish black olives, I was thinking of how good God has been to me in the light of 1 Chronicles 17:16 "Who am I, O Lord God, and what is my house, that Thou hast brought me thus far?"

I began this blog in answer to our culture of voyeurs - people who watch rather than participate. Not that blog viewers seek vicarious rather than real experiences, but that as long as I'm here, I might as well be the one who takes the photos so as to share with the others who are not, for whatever reason, here.

Being a spectator is safe (and free). To be here and there has a cost. It is said that God provides food for every bird, but that He doesn't place it in the nest. I want to take this moment to thank those marvelous persons who have contributed to my education through their giving to me via this blog (they bequeath much). God reward you!

No comments: